Monday, July 19, 2010

Just "Imagine"

John Lennon was "my" Beatle. He and George Harrison won my heart early on.

I've loved all of Lennon's songs, but I've never "heard" a rendition of "Imagine" that touched me more than this one from the show "Glee."

For those who are not familiar with Glee, here's a description of the show from its web site:

"The series follows an optimistic teacher, WILL SCHUESTER (Matthew Morrison), who - against all odds and a malicious cheerleading coach - attempts to save McKinley High's Glee Club from obscurity, while helping a group of aspiring underdogs realize their true star potential. "

Thanks to Mark Harris for pointing me to it.


2 comments:

KelSus said...

Hi, Katie,
That episode of "Glee" touched me as well. Always glad to see and read your blogs whenever you're able to post. (I also love it when Simon blogs!)
All the best,
Susan

Unknown said...

Ok - that was a little bit of a tear jerker. Thanks for sharing.